RN Case Manager $7,500 Bonus – $72,500-$105,000 – Great Benefits
Accredited Hospices of America – Houston, TX
FAST GROWING, HIGHEST RATED HOSPICE COMPANY IN GREATER HOUSTON AREA
Accredited Hospices of America is the leading provider of hospice services in the Greater Houston Area. We have been providing trusted and comprehensive hospice care for over a decade. Our interdisciplinary hospice team strives to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of patients with life-limiting illnesses, and their families. We provide exceptional medical expertise combined with the respect, dignity, and support every patient and their family needs and deserves. The care we provide helps people with advanced illnesses reclaim the spirit of life and make the most of the life that remains.
RN Case Manager
- Oversees assigned patient cases to ensure the highest level of hospice care to patients and families.
- Functions as case manager by completing comprehensive initial and ongoing assessments of patient and family to determine hospice needs.
- Develops plan of care with patient and family and manages team resources for a positive patient outcome.
- Provides professional nursing care according to the plan of care
COMPETITIVE FULL-TIME SALARY
PAID TIME OFF
- Manageable patient caseload which allows for time for meaningful interactions with patients and families, enabling you to truly make a difference in people’s lives.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Management that doesn’t expect more of you than they are willing to give themselves
- Satisfaction of helping and teaching patient families to care for the people they love
- Knowing you provide comfort for and help preserve the dignity of people at the end of their journey
- Exceptional team members who create a friendly and professional work environment
- Private residences, hospitals, nursing homes, etc. in the Houston-area and surrounding communities
- Hospice experience is preferable
- Demonstrates excellent observation and problem solving skills
- Utilizes excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be dependable and flexible is essential
- Must be able to work occasional weekends
- Must be able to be on-call in rotation
- Must have reliable automobile, valid driver’s license, and the minimum state required liability auto insurance.
- Demonstrates acceptance of patients within a wide range of socioeconomic levels, backgrounds and religions
- Registered nursing license in good standing in the State of Texas
- At least 1year RN/Case Management experience
- 2 year associate’s degree from accredited college or 4year bachelor’s degree from accredited university
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,500.00 – $105,000.00 per year
As a precautionary measure, our new office location provides for social distancing, and observation of mandated requirements. We have adequate PPE for all the staff members, and extensive infection control education and Covid-19 preparedness.