Every decision we make is steeped in our philosophy of believing each person has the right to make their journey with dignity and comfort in a familiar environment, surrounded by their loved ones.
- Our interdisciplinary hospice teams include physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, social workers, chaplains and certified nursing aids.
- Our staff places the highest priority on patient care and are dedicated to providing compassionate and responsive care.
- Our nurses are experienced caring for hospice patients and their families.
- Many hospices use contract labor, WE DO NOT.
- We provide quality medical equipment at no additional cost to the family or patient.
We Advocate for You
- We advocate on behalf of our patients and their stated wishes when working with hospitals, physicians, governmental agencies and other organizations to coordinate patient care.
- We work with Medicare, Medicaid and many private insurance companies to ensure you have access to your hospice benefit.
You Determine Your Care
- We provide hospice care in the place of your choosing, in your home or in a facility of your choice.
- You, your family, physician and caregivers help develop your individualized care plan to ensure it meets your unique health situation.